Security Canada West
Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel
June 14, 2023
Host An Education Session at Security Canada West
Education sessions are a popular perk offered to Exhibitors at Security Canada Trade Shows. These sessions provide an opportunity to highlight new or existing programs, innovations, products, or services to eager attendees. Sessions can focus on any element of your business that you feel is of interest to the Security Canada event audience.
Please note that sessions are limited in number and offered on a “first come, first served” basis.
SCW Education Sessions Date:
Wednesday, June 14, 2023.
Space and Audience:
Meeting rooms accommodate approximately 30 people each. Education sessions are offered free to attendees however space is limited and is promoted as such.
The cost per session is $560.00 (includes GST/PST).
Each session runs 60 minutes in length.
On a first-come, first-served basis and only open to Exhibitors. You can reserve your session by filling out the information below and clicking “Submit”.
Deadline for content:
Session title, description, and company logo (for promotional purposes) is due April 28, 2023.
The $560 Education Session cost includes:
- Promotion of your session on the Security Canada website.
- Promotion of your session in the Security Canada West Show Guide.
- Promotion of your session on Security Canada’s social media channels.
- A/C power, lectern, LCD projector, cart and screen. Note: any other items are the responsibility of the presenter.
- A staff member to assist you with your needs at the show.
- Signage to identify your session, positioned in front of the meeting room